Sunday, October 5, 2014

Top 10 Horror Faves




Hello beauties!

- I love horror movies/series, the feeling you get after you have watched a scary movie, is just sooo ...  I don't know, but I love it! If you know what I'm talking about, you my love.. are awesome! And what time is more perfect for horror than October? 
- I have made a list of my favorite horror movies/series of all time - If you love horror movies, then this post, might have some movies you have seen and want to see again,  and some you might haven't seen before. So Lay back, turn on your TV or computer, and enjoy!

10;  Drag me to hell 
9; Halloween (2007)
8; Halloween II
7; The Strangers
6; Sinister
5; The Shining
4;  Silent Hill
3; The Ward
2; The Conjuring
1; Americacn Horror Story - (Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment