Monday, October 27, 2014

❤❤❤

Hello Beauties.
- It's bloody cold now a days! Winter is definetly approaching and I love it! I can seriously smell christmas right now, total nutter I know.. But I'm just soooo excited for christmas, aren't you? - The smell off cinnamon, oranges, pine trees, and the wood burning in the fireplace, and all christmas decorations... omg someone help me!
It's only October I know, but it always happens by this time of the year, I just get so very cheerful, happy and everything is just so perfect. I am totally a fall/winter person. What season person are you?

- How is the weather where you are from? Here in the Faroe Island, you can see snow on the top of the mountains, and feel the fresh cold wind blowing directly in your face. That definitely gives a hint, that christmas, is just around the corner!
- Are there anyone else, that always watches "The Nightmare Before Christmas" around christmas time? Or am I just a weirdo? ..haha

What are your plans this christmas? Going on a trip? maybe visiting family, friends, or if you don't like the cold weather, to a warm sunny place? Tell me in the comments below, I would love to read what you're all gonna get up to!

- Me? I'm just gonna spend a nice, relaxing time, in the Faroe Islands with my boyfriend, friends and family, couldn't ask for more ♡..  

Thanks for reading, hope you're all well!
xoxo.. Au revoir



No comments:

Post a Comment