Monday, May 12, 2014

Bonjour Beauties!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!


I have given it allot of thoughts, and I've finally decides that I'm gonna start a blog - Yaay!
But first of all, I want you, to get to know me a little better.
  I'm Elsa Maria Djurhuus - 20 year old, fashion, makeup/hair lover, who lives in a small country called Faroe Island. You may or may not have heard about it, but it is a country based on 18 small islands, situated between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, approximately halfway between Norway and Iceland. There are only 49.500 people living here, and they say that there are more sheep here than people. Imagine that! -



   
Anyways,  my blog will be based on parts of my life, what i Love/Dislike at the moment, Fashion, Makeup/hair and so on. - I am really excited to get started. 

- I hope you like it!



Au revoir.


No comments:

Post a Comment